If you are missing one or more of your natural teeth, you know the inconvenience that comes with it. A dental implant from Bay Area Surgical Arts in San Francisco and Cupertino may be just the solution for you.
A dental implant, if you don’t know, is a titanium post that is inserted into your jaw. It serves as a replacement tooth root, and as a support for one or more artificial teeth.
There are a number of advantages to getting a dental implant.
- They look and function like natural teeth.
- Caring for a dental implant is the same as caring for natural teeth: you brush and floss them.
- Dental implants can last for decades.
- They help prevent bone recession, so you retain the shape of your face.
- They stop your remaining teeth from shifting into the empty space.
A single implant can support one artificial tooth. Multiple implants – as few as four – can support a dental arch.
Dental implants from Bay Area Surgical Arts are an ideal tooth replacement option. We offer single and multiple dental implants, as well as implants for full dental arches. We have offices in San Francisco and Cupertino. Call for an appointment today!
Bay Area Surgical Arts